Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Who Am I?

I am Janelle.  Daughter of the One True King,  Bought by the blood of Jesus, Co-heirs with Christ.  I am loved by my heavenly Father and am called cherished and beloved.

I am Janelle.  Wife to the AMAZING one and only Derry Prenkert.

I am Janelle. Mother to the sweet Katylynn, the caring Moses, the playful Kiki, and the tender Malachi.

I am Janelle.  Daughter of two wonderful parents, Dave and Pat Lister.

I am Janelle.  Sister. Co-worker. Friend.

I am Janelle. Graphic Designer.  Gardener.  Restorer of things old.  Amateur artist.  Blogger?

I am Janelle. Mentor.  Small Group Leader.  Teacher.

I am Janelle. Lover of laughs and smiles and Disney.

Who am I?  Someone greater than titles.  Someone who values life and people.  Someone who is need of a Savior.  Someone who desires to love Jesus above anything or anyone else.

I am Janelle.









No comments: