Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Not a Spring Chick

A couple of days ago I was talking with one of my friends and she had mentioned how we were getting older. Be both celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary and are both turning 30 this year.

We are no longer newly married, we are no longer young adults. We are just ADULTS. We are old. Wow, hard to wrap your head around that.

Well, today is filled with mixed emotions. I turned 30 this am and love birthdays. Why? Presents of course! Well I think I love today, not sure yet, ask me tomorrow.

3 comments:

Dan said...

We share the same birthday! Happy Birthday!!

Rachael Thompson said...

Happy Birthday Janelle! Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I can identify! I thought of you yesterday, but I couldn't remember if June 3 was your birthday or anniversary. Now I know!