Saturday, April 26, 2008

1014

1014

This is how many pictures we have of Katylynn on our computer. Do you think we are obsessed? Do you think we are proud? I think so. But after you've waited 6 years for this, you cherish every moment.

I love it when she laughs,I love it when she cries,I love it when she plays with her toys, I love it when she discovers new things, I love it when she grabs her toes,

I love it when she plays with Daddy,
I love it when she eats and has her face covered,

I love it when she pets Barnabas,

I love it when she sleeps,

I love it when she laughs in her swing,

I love it when she hugs me, I love it when she gives me kisses, I love it when she bounces, I love it when she talks to Pooh Bear in her crib, I love it when she talks so loud you can barely hear anything else.


All this to say, I LOVE KATYLYNN!
She is a wonderful gift that I am extremely thankful for!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you take a lot of pictures. I took 677 in Florida over Spring Break, and I still wish I had taken more pictures of our vacation! You will never regret having a lot of pictures of your daughter. They grow so fast - I wish I had more pictures of my kids when they were little. Katylynn is such a blessings!

Anonymous said...

I love that you are so happy! You know, I think she looks like you!