Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's that time of year again!

This time of year is always crazy, but so much fun. We're getting ready for the IMPACT team to leave, then NYGO, then camp season.

Not only are these great things to look forward too, but it is fun to watch students take their relationship to a deeper level.

A couple of days ago I went out with a girl in our youth group. I've know her for a few years and have grown pretty close with her. She has shared a great deal with me, but I knew that there was something pretty huge that she hadn't shared yet. My prayer all year is that sometime she would share that with me.

Well, she finally did. I am so proud of this young lady. She has grown so much this past year and this was just the next step. I know that as this summer continues she will continue to allow God to transform her life. She will be very influential in her school next year.

WAY TO GO!!!

2 comments:

Kalyn Lantz said...

Janelle! I love you and I hope you enjoy your surprise! Happy Birthday!

Josef Samuel said...

Hi Janelle :)
I put some of my pictures up on my blog of the senior high camp. Just a handful. Here's the link
www.xprecision.blogspot.com
-Joe