Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Story Behind the Shirt: I matter

decided to create a kids shirt probably because I have kids and I think they would look so stinkin cute in one. 

I also know my kids, they would feel super cool if they had a shirt all their own. I was right. When I showed them this design they all started jumping up and down and dancing in their own style. 

I designed this shirt shortly after creating the "change the world one life at a time" shirt.  

As I was brainstorming what to design I thought "what is the purpose of this shirt"?  Then it hit me, in order to change the world one life at a time, we need to find worth in people, in a people group, in a person. 

And when we find those people/person it's important to let them know how stinkin awesome they are.  How God make them unique and special and with a great purpose that only they can fulfill. 

As I thought about my kids what is one life lesson I want them to learn?

"I MATTER"
I matter to God. I matter to my family. I matter to this world. 

If you want to purchase this shirt for a kid in your life, you can by either messaging me or order one on my Etsy shop YippaDeeSkip.   All proceeds go to help fund our adoption. 

www.etsy.com/shop/YippaDeeSkip 

www.janelleprenkert.com





No comments: