Wednesday, October 21, 2015

4 years later...

I've been challenged lately to make my God story known. I've always wanted to write a book about life for my kids, to simply allow them to see God work through cracked vessels.

What has held me back? Well let me tell you.
1. Time. As many people in this life know, time is limited. When the end of the day comes I'm exhausted.  I only want to numb out to a game of candy crush, cookie jam or magic puzzle.
2. My writing skills.  It's a well known fact that I carry the gift of dyslexia. Although I welcome this fun and often hilarious gift, writing and reading have proven to be difficult for me. It can be difficult to truly put to words the thoughts in my head.
3. I'm a private person to the masses. I am an open book when it comes to one on one conversations, but when my life becomes exposed to the masses I retreat.
4. All the other reasons I don't want to take the time to write, since it is difficult to expresses and to make public....ha ha.. Did you catch that one?

Who knows how long this desire will last?  It may just be today. But today I am obedient to my Heavenly Father knowing I have a God story to share to show just how stinkin awesome He is.

Here we go...

No comments: