Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's photo time!

Katylynn is growing. She is almost 17 mo old now and talking like crazy. Her favorite words are "uh oh", "no", "ball" & "more". There are so many more, but these are her favorites.

Here are some pics (Katylynn's narration).

"This is my friend Sadie"


"Really, so temper tantrums work?"

"Parents?
HA. HA. HA. HA. HA."

"This slide is AWESOME!"


"I love going down slides with Mommy."
"I Love My Daddy!"


"What? You say I'm cute? You betcha!"


"Hey Dude"


"Have a great one!"

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow- talking? I can't believe it! every time we got to the next stage, I thought "this is the best" but it just keeps getting better!!! Do you feel that way?

Anonymous said...

Janelle,
I love seeing those pictures. They are so adorable together, and they will be best friends whether they like it or not! :) Lets have another play date soon!