Friday, January 25, 2008

More News from India

I talked with Derry this am. Everything is going great. He said he had the opportunity to talk with the people in the Northeast (the most persecuted part of India). Derry said it was pretty powerful. They prayed over Derry and I'm sure he will clue you in more at a later date.

Derry also said that he had the opportunity to speak to the ladies at the camp. Last time we were there I told them my testimony. So, Christy Engbrecht had Derry come over and let them know about the update of Katylynn. Derry said he heard a couple of women yell with excitement.

I don't want to spoil everything, so I will leave it at that. Derry has one more full day at camp and one last session on Sunday morning (Saturday night). They will then travel back to Calcutta, eat supper and fly home. They should get back to Detroit by around 2pm.

Thanks for praying, please keep it up!

1 comment:

Sandi Krakowski said...

praying with and for them all and you's at home :)