Sunday, August 26, 2007

Baptism is cool!

As most of you know, today we had baptism at Wagner's Pond. I believe 59 people were baptized. It was by far one of the coolest ones we've had. I believe I say that every year, but it was cool.

Some of my favorite parts:

1. Rita Hauptli shared about how in 2003 @ NYGO she had a burden to see her family come to know Christ. Her Mom was baptized last year and her 2 sisters were baptized today. She has been faithful and now they know Christ. SO VERY COOL! Way to stay true Rita!



2. Brittney Anglin being baptized. She has grown SO much over this past year. I am so very proud of her. Beforehand I asked her if she was excited, scared, nervous or what. Her response..YES, all of it! Way to take a stand Brittney!


3. The Brown Family gets baptized. How cool was it to see an entire family get baptized? From parents who faithfully follow Christ and live their life accordingly to children following that example and making it their own in their own lives. WAY TO GO Andy, Kathy, Tom, Eric & Allysa! So Cool.

Here are more pictures of the students who got baptized.

No comments: