Sunday, July 16, 2006

10 years and counting.


So, it has been 10 years since I graduated fom high school. My friend Megan reminded me of the deadline for our reunion...I just registered for it. I am a little nervous, but hey why not!

Another more important thing happened 10 years ago on September 24. That is where I entered into a relationship with Christ. Life as we know it has never been the same. I often hear Derry say that walking with God isn't always safe, but good. I've had some pretty tough times and some pretty awesome times. It hasn't been safe. There are countless times when I've been in danger, but it has been good. Walking with God is always an adventure. Trusting in Him can be tough, but he's got my back and it always works out for the good!

Go on Trusting!

Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight."

No comments: